Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
ChristopherRingham
Hi Everyone

I'm new on here just looking to discuss all things Ford with other enthusiasts! I currently drive a 2011 Focus Zetec TDCi in Frozen White - nothing too special! I also work as a Warranty Administrator for a Ford dealer in Liverpool - so any questions anyone may have about certain things I would do my best to try and answer.
dezwez
[quote name='ChristopherRingham' timestamp='1316545916' post='144960']
Hi Everyone

I'm new on here just looking to discuss all things Ford with other enthusiasts! I currently drive a 2011 Focus Zetec TDCi in Frozen White - nothing too special! I also work as a Warranty Administrator for a Ford dealer in Liverpool - so any questions anyone may have about certain things I would do my best to try and answer.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Lenny
Wecome to the Forum,
Whats your favourite Ford at the momment .:)
jmurray01
Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)
2011fiesta
Welcome to FOC - nice car! Post pics of your new focus when you get a chance - I cant get enough of them lol

Enjoy your stay Christopher

Paul
ChristopherRingham
[quote name='2011fiesta' timestamp='1316628407' post='145094']
Welcome to FOC - nice car! Post pics of your new focus when you get a chance - I cant get enough of them lol

Enjoy your stay Christopher

Paul
[/quote]

I signed up back in June but forgotten my password so there is a picture of it up here somewhere but I will get a few more on here when I get the chance, it needs a good wash with this weather we've had makes me regret getting it in white!
2011fiesta
[quote name='ChristopherRingham' timestamp='1316983999' post='145703']
I signed up back in June but forgotten my password so there is a picture of it up here somewhere but I will get a few more on here when I get the chance, it needs a good wash with this weather we've had makes me regret getting it in white!
[/quote]

I think an owner always notices the dirt whatever the colour of the car, whereas passengers/passers-by probably don't think twice and see it as fairly clean.
My black car is just as hard to keep clean.
ChristopherRingham
[quote name='2011fiesta' timestamp='1316985891' post='145712']
I think an owner always notices the dirt whatever the colour of the car, whereas passengers/passers-by probably don't think twice and see it as fairly clean.
My black car is just as hard to keep clean.
[/quote]

I agree - had a 2009 Focus in Black and that was a bugger especially when the snow and ice hit - I don't know what it is I just hate a dirty car LOL

Full Colour Version: Hi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615