Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello One And All
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
daveydave
Just found this great looking ford forum and am looking forward to chatting/helping anyone i can feel free to get in touch for a chat or just to say Hi take care every one Dave the bus builder lol
2011fiesta
Welcome to FOC Dave. A bus builder - Is that doing the body work and fitting them out etc?

Paul :)
daveydave
[quote name='2011fiesta' timestamp='1316628879' post='145095']
Welcome to FOC Dave. A bus builder - Is that doing the body work and fitting them out etc?

Paul :)
[/quote]
Hi there paul yeah your about spot on my job varies but i do most stages of conversion ! deep breath lol
strip n prep
cut out window apertures & coach roof vents
fit 40x40 box frame welded n plated to origional floor
fit wood floor above new frame system
all interior fitures n fittings eg carpet trim grab poles interior lighting !
and the list goes on n on lol , been doing the job 10 yrs i even have some pics of my work on my fb page ! sad eh
ps thanks for the welcome paul ! DAVE
2011fiesta
[quote name='daveydave' timestamp='1316854554' post='145482']

Hi there paul yeah your about spot on my job varies but i do most stages of conversion ! deep breath lol
strip n prep
cut out window apertures & coach roof vents
fit 40x40 box frame welded n plated to origional floor
fit wood floor above new frame system
all interior fitures n fittings eg carpet trim grab poles interior lighting !
and the list goes on n on lol , been doing the job 10 yrs i even have some pics of my work on my fb page ! sad eh
ps thanks for the welcome paul ! DAVE
[/quote]

Hm, sounds like theres quite alot goes into them.
Lenny
Welcome to the forum B)

Full Colour Version: Hello One And All
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615