Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Removable Towbar
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
bigholty
Hi all , need to get a towbar fitted to my 2008 focus titanium , what is the better type , MUST be removable , i havent got reverse sensors on it , and im not towing a caravan just a small trailer and a possible bike rack ( towbar fitted ) any sugestions guys .
dave h
Hi have a look at Towsure of Sheffield, I fitted one to my mondeo and was easy to fit and looked neat. Dave
Danny87
Another vote for Towsure here :) I've bought stuff from them in the past including a lightbar & camping equipment and found them pretty good.

If you're buying online they have a [url="http://www.towsure.com/"]website[/url] but don't know how reasonable they are on P&P etc as I haven't ordered online from them for many years.

Full Colour Version: Removable Towbar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615