Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Service Oil
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Frush
Focus Titanium 1.6 tdci 60 plate. Got this fairly recently. Only done around 3000 so far. Use it on the motorway quite a lot.
Anyway, yesterday suddenly got the service oil warning. Do I need to change the oil? Seems like I haven't put enough miles on for it to need that yet.
jeebowhite
[quote name='Frush' timestamp='1317114866' post='145963']
Focus Titanium 1.6 tdci 60 plate. Got this fairly recently. Only done around 3000 so far. Use it on the motorway quite a lot.
Anyway, yesterday suddenly got the service oil warning. Do I need to change the oil? Seems like I haven't put enough miles on for it to need that yet.
[/quote]

Could be a case of its due its 6 month checkup or 1 year (my brains gone kaput as to the order of 10/11/60/61 - I think thats it??) possibly Ford may have added a service reminder feature, but I havent heard of that being installed??
sizak
possibly a later engine module (pcm) update due to fix this concern?

Full Colour Version: Service Oil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.