[font="Arial Black"][size="2"][i]Hi guys
I've just been searching e-bay world and found this Locking Furl Cap made by ford for locking the capless fuel system [/i][/size][/font][url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2012-12-Focus-OEM-Ford-Locking-Fuel-Plug-Gas-Cap-/160648949817?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item25676c7039"][font="Arial Black"][size="2"][color="#0000ff"][i]Click Here [/i][/color][/size][/font][/url]
[font="Arial Black"][size="2"][i]Ford Part: 8U5Z-9C268-B
if purchasing this item request to the seller to declare this item as a gift to you,
this will mean you don't pay any import tax fee on receiving the item at your door step as you cant declare a Gift.

says its covered by Fords International 12 Month warrenty[/i] [/size][/font]


[font="Arial Black"][size="2"][i]I know there is generally two different sizes of filler one for petrol and a bigger hole for the diesel models but I'm pretty sure this cap is universal as the neck at the top of the hole where this cap fits is the same size on all models,

However if anyone would like to confirm that please post your measurement of the fuel system hole and i will post mine,

I have a diesel, so anyone have a petrol? Please measure the diameter of your capless fuel outer ring and post the measurement please

B) [/i][/size][/font]