Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windy Noise Whilst Driving
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
jingles
just wondering if any one else gets this problem or if any body knows the solution. i have a 59 reg zetec s, and when im driving i get a noise from the passenger door area, that sounds like the window is not shut properly. havent really had a look as yet but was wonderiong if this could just be a manufacturing fault. thanks
dezwez
[quote name='jingles' timestamp='1317396974' post='146458']
just wondering if any one else gets this problem or if any body knows the solution. i have a 59 reg zetec s, and when im driving i get a noise from the passenger door area, that sounds like the window is not shut properly. havent really had a look as yet but was wonderiong if this could just be a manufacturing fault. thanks
[/quote]
door may have been bent out at the top sometimes done when keys are locked in the car :o
artscot79
[quote name='dezwez' timestamp='1317402188' post='146463']
door may have been bent out at the top sometimes done when keys are locked in the car :o
[/quote]

put the window down and youll see the seal around the inside of the window frame see if this is loose just push it in as its known for this to come loose with window use and need pushed back in you cant miss it it looks like that furry material rather than rubber
jingles
[quote name='artscot79' timestamp='1317403050' post='146464']
put the window down and youll see the seal around the inside of the window frame see if this is loose just push it in as its known for this to come loose with window use and need pushed back in you cant miss it it looks like that furry material rather than rubber
[/quote]
Thanks ill take a look when the wife gets back with the car

Full Colour Version: Windy Noise Whilst Driving
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615