Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now Not Starting
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
marrak1967
HELP.MY MONDEO IS NOW NOT STARTING.i have changed battery and its had full service i had reply to my previous post saying it could be either the cam shaft sensor or crank sensor so i decided to replace both but still not starting i loosened each injector to see if fuel was getting through it was on all 4 injectors.i have had egr valve off and it has been cleaned.i just dont know whats the problem.any suggestions much app,thanks michael
dezwez
[quote name='marrak1967' timestamp='1317473737' post='146552']
HELP.MY MONDEO IS NOW NOT STARTING.i have changed battery and its had full service i had reply to my previous post saying it could be either the cam shaft sensor or crank sensor so i decided to replace both but still not starting i loosened each injector to see if fuel was getting through it was on all 4 injectors.i have had egr valve off and it has been cleaned.i just dont know whats the problem.any suggestions much app,thanks michael
[/quote]
are the glow plugs ok :(
marrak1967
YES MATE THEY ARE NEW ASWELL.WHEN I TURN IGNITION ON I DONT SEAM TO HEAR ANY NOISES FROM THE SENDER UNIT.IM SURE YOU USED TO HEAR IT TURNING ON AND WORKING.SO I THINK ITS GETTING STAVED OF FUEL.ANYBODY KNOW WHICH FUSE IT IS FOR THE SENDER UNIT AS I DONT HAVE MANUAL.THANKS

Full Colour Version: Now Not Starting
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.