Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Please!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Andy 1965
Can anyone give me the code for a 6000NE unit? The serial number is:M625929. Thanks.
Lenny
[quote name='Andy 1965' timestamp='1317486792' post='146571']
Can anyone give me the code for a 6000NE unit? The serial number is:M625929. Thanks.
[/quote]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]Welcome to the Forum,
the code you require is: 8298
when you get a moment join photobucket then upload some pics of your motor to there,
copy and paste the URL links in to your posts here, so we can see the car. B)
[/size][/font]

Andy 1965
[quote name='Lenny' timestamp='1317496880' post='146586']
[font="Calibri"][size="3"]Welcome to the Forum,
the code you require is: 8298
when you get a moment join photobucket then upload some pics of your motor to there,
copy and paste the URL links in to your posts here, so we can see the car. B)
[/size][/font]Hi, Lenny. Thanks for the quick response. Will be trying it tomorrow. Cheers, Andy. B)
[/quote]
Lenny
no problem,
its my first time using the code system, downloaded it,
so if anyyone can confirm i am correct on this one please.:huh:
Andy 1965
[quote name='Lenny' timestamp='1317499061' post='146599']
no problem,
its my first time using the code system, downloaded it,
so if anyyone can confirm i am correct on this one please.:huh:
[/quote]
Hi Lenny. I tried the code and it works a treat! Thanks again. Andy. :)
Lenny
[quote name='Andy 1965' timestamp='1317569296' post='146710']
Hi Lenny. I tried the code and it works a treat! Thanks again. Andy. :)
[/quote]

No problem :lol: glad one of us got some good out of it,
i downloaded the software from a google search, then run it on my system (Windows 7)
next i got your code, no problem,
then tried to close the program and it wouldnt close, kept telling me it couldnt perform this action as windows 7 didnt have some M4544454355 .exe file present,
that code is just an example and not the correct one,
in the end i had to restore the system to an earlier restore point lol
was an experience.
:D
Andy 1965
[quote name='Lenny' timestamp='1317569875' post='146713']
No problem :lol: glad one of us got some good out of it,
i downloaded the software from a google search, then run it on my system (Windows 7)
next i got your code, no problem,
then tried to close the program and it wouldnt close, kept telling me it couldnt perform this action as windows 7 didnt have some M4544454355 .exe file present,
that code is just an example and not the correct one,
in the end i had to restore the system to an earlier restore point lol
was an experience.
:D
[/quote]
Sorry your P.C. gave you all that gyp! lol. System restore is handy for situations like that. :rolleyes:
Lenny
[quote name='Andy 1965' timestamp='1317581527' post='146768']
Sorry your P.C. gave you all that gyp! lol. System restore is handy for situations like that. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

:D [font="Calibri"][size="3"]yeah stupid windows 7 and Vista
for example I have a 2010 car that requires a code,
a code I can acquire by downloading a program from the internet,
although my 2010 operating system won’t allow me run the software that holds the key for my 2010 car,
to obtain the code will have to run windows XP which is a 2002 operating system

so how advanced was windows XP ahead of its time [/size][/font][font="Calibri"][size="3"][/size][/font]
[font="Calibri"][size="3"]when we have to revert back to it for today’s technology,
I’m really pee'd off that I can’t run the ford code system anyone else got a solution for this?[/size][/font][size="3"][font="Calibri"] [/font][/size]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]‘’Bill Gates?''
''if you drive a Ford? help me out Brother’’[/size][/font]

Andy 1965
[quote name='Lenny' timestamp='1317582288' post='146773']
:D [font="Calibri"][size="3"]yeah stupid windows 7 and Vista
for example I have a 2010 car that requires a code,
a code I can acquire by downloading a program from the internet,
although my 2010 operating system wonít allow me run the software that holds the key for my 2010 car,
to obtain the code will have to run windows XP which is a 2002 operating system

so how advanced was windows XP ahead of its time [/size][/font][font="Calibri"][size="3"][/size][/font]
[font="Calibri"][size="3"]when we have to revert back to it for todayís technology,
Iím really pee'd off that I canít run the ford code system anyone else got a solution for this?[/size][/font][size="3"][font="Calibri"] [/font][/size]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]ĎíBill Gates?''
''if you drive a Ford? help me out Brotheríí[/size][/font]
[/quote]
Hi Lenny. Windows 7 and Vista have beefed up security which can somewhat restrict your browsing experience. You can try the following: Go to user accounts and turn off 'user account control'. Go to internet options and reset the security options to custom,medium. Under the privacy tab, pull down the slider to 'allow cookies'. Good luck. B)
Lenny
[quote name='Andy 1965' timestamp='1317633353' post='146854']
Hi Lenny. Windows 7 and Vista have beefed up security which can somewhat restrict your browsing experience. You can try the following: Go to user accounts and turn off 'user account control'. Go to internet options and reset the security options to custom,medium. Under the privacy tab, pull down the slider to 'allow cookies'. Good luck. B)
[/quote]

Thanks mate,
I havenít tried that yet
But now, I canít access my hotmail account, i canít access photobucket, and i can access eBay but not the my eBay page,
Iíve scanned the system with AVG and nothing has been detected, computer is going slap in to the concrete driveway soon.

Full Colour Version: Help Please!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615