Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Focus Auto Clkmate Control ?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Wickwick10_1
Right chaps I have got air con working and understand how to use on my new 61 plate titanium but the auto climate blows fast and if you alter the fan it goes back onto A/C ? How does auto work and also how can I adjust so passenger and drivers temp changes at the same time ? It mentions mono in the manual but don't say how to change it ?
Ignore spelling sorry in subject - this phone GGrrrrrr lol
Will Clark IOM
Hello mate, fan blows at full speed untill in car temp is what you set it as, so the fans will slow down when at correct temp, as for mono I haven't tried, there was a discussion about the mono function on this site a few weeks back, under something like 'climate control'
Wickwick10_1
Ok mate thanks just maybe never gave it long enough to slow down ? Mono I can't find though and manual is not must use at all ? Will try find out and let you know. Thanks again.
Will Clark IOM
I'll post back in half an hour I'll go have a look also.
Will Clark IOM
Hello I can get it to perform as a mono setup but can't get the mono on the display.
Wickwick10_1
Ok mate how ?
Will Clark IOM
If you switch on the max heating setting the one for the front windscreen to defrost on the climate control part not the one below for the element, then switch it off, followed by pressing the auto button and hey presto, the passenger temp is the same as driver all the way up and down, if that wasn't strange enough as soon as you touch the passenger temp side your back to square one both different and having to do it all over again, let me know if this helps you.
Will Clark IOM
Sorry tell a lie now all I have to do to get it back to mono mode is press and hold auto for a second or so.
cuke
Hi, it seems that when you set it to mono it doesn't display the word 'mono', mine has this bug as well. Maybe Ford will get around to releasing a patch that fixes this...
Chris

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.