Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aux Button, 57 Focus Titanium.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
moods
Hi All, I have connected my ipod/phone to the aux jack in glovebox but it wont play? where is the aux button to play my ipoid?
Lenny
[quote name='moods' timestamp='1317589383' post='146810']
Hi All, I have connected my ipod/phone to the aux jack in glovebox but it wont play? where is the aux button to play my ipoid?
[/quote]

Hi,
if your stereo is a 6000cd or sony,
the AUX button is below the CD button and above the AM/FM button on the left side of the stereo,
or
press the voice button,
say ''External Device''
the car will respond
then say ''Line in''
should play then B)
moods
[quote name='Lenny' timestamp='1317593348' post='146834']
Hi,
if your stereo is a 6000cd or sony,
the AUX button is below the CD button and above the AM/FM button on the left side of the stereo,
or
press the voice button,
say ''External Device''
the car will respond
then say ''Line in''
should play then B)
[/quote]
moods
Hi, thanks for the info, my radio is the touchscreen type with built in sat nav etc, that's why I can't find a aux button, what type model would this be and is there a aux button
Preee
If your model is the Travel pilot one with intergrated climate controls then manual states.

Travel Pilot has a row of button each side of the screen and climate controls below. Or maybe you have aftermarket Satnav , upload a picture of it.

[b][font="FordCE-BoldExt"][size="1"][font="FordCE-BoldExt"][size="1"]Auxiliary input

[/size][/font][/size][/font][/b][font="FordCE-BoldExt"][size="1"][font="FordCE-BoldExt"] [/font][/size][/font][font="FordCE-LightExt"][size="1"][font="FordCE-LightExt"][size="1"]If your vehicle is equipped with an AUX

input socket selecting AUX will allow an

external device to be played through the

system.

Press CD/AUX twice to select the AUX

input mode. You may control volume and

other audio settings in

[/size][/font][/size][/font]
moods
Hi, see attached pics of my rtadio, no aux button???
johnH
try holding the cd button. or double press it (like a PC mouse).

if that fails, go through the main menu, maybe there is an option you have missed.
moods
[quote name='moods' timestamp='1317665116' post='146928']
Hi, see attached pics of my rtadio, no aux button???
[/quote]
John H, thanks for the post, it worked.[left][/left]
johnH
glad to hear it :D
Chucky
Hi. I have a 56 zetec focus. I have the 6000 cd player with the aux button, but where would I find the plug for my iPod? I have checked the glove box and there is nothing in there? Any help would be great.
Stoney871
[quote name='Chucky' timestamp='1329082661' post='166318']
Hi. I have a 56 zetec focus. I have the 6000 cd player with the aux button, but where would I find the plug for my iPod? I have checked the glove box and there is nothing in there? Any help would be great.
[/quote]

I've posted an answer elsewhere mate.

[url="http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/30494-6000-cd-player-aux-location/page__pid__166340#entry166340"]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/30494-6000-cd-player-aux-location/page__pid__166340#entry166340[/url]

Full Colour Version: Aux Button, 57 Focus Titanium.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.