Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Mondeo Floding Mirrors
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Dean Watson
Hi,

Not sure if this is possible but when you lock the car is there a way of the mirrors being folded in automatically? I know i can do it from the button on the door but didnt know if i could do it when i lock the car

Thanks
stef123
[quote name='Dean Watson' timestamp='1317832869' post='147171']
Hi,

Not sure if this is possible but when you lock the car is there a way of the mirrors being folded in automatically? I know i can do it from the button on the door but didnt know if i could do it when i lock the car

Thanks
[/quote]

yes this can be done, relatively easy too.

I asked the question on the forum a while back, cant remember if the info is on here or linked to another forum but im sure someone will be able to advise.
Dean Watson
Thanks, i have had a look on the forum but cant find anything.
stef123
[quote name='Dean Watson' timestamp='1317836960' post='147182']
Thanks, i have had a look on the forum but cant find anything.
[/quote]

It wont let me post a link on the forum but if you google 'mondeo mk3 folding mirrors' and look for the fordwiki site.
ScottJF82
There is a botton on the door to fold the mirrors? will i have it on my car? where abouts is it?

Full Colour Version: Ford Mondeo Floding Mirrors
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615