Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Abs Issue
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
jws
hi can anyone tell me i just bought a 2003 ford fiesta 1.25 finesse and i need 2 wheel bearings replaced and i need to know if my car has abs fitted or not and i have no idea if it is or not the car was registered early 03 and nobody knows either can anyone help as im off the road until there replaced :( :( :( :(
stef123
[quote name='jws' timestamp='1317934771' post='147370']
hi can anyone tell me i just bought a 2003 ford fiesta 1.25 finesse and i need 2 wheel bearings replaced and i need to know if my car has abs fitted or not and i have no idea if it is or not the car was registered early 03 and nobody knows either can anyone help as im off the road until there replaced :( :( :( :(
[/quote]

when you turn the ignition on and all the dash lights come on is there one for abs? also if you have a look behind the wheels you will be able to see if it has sensors or not.
jws
hi the car does have a space on the dash for abs but it dosnt light up at all ??????
stef123
[quote name='jws' timestamp='1317974442' post='147406']
hi the car does have a space on the dash for abs but it dosnt light up at all ??????
[/quote]

its still possible that it doesnt have abs. if you can turn the wheels full lock and have a look behind the wheel, you are looking for a wire going into the steering knuckle.

Full Colour Version: Abs Issue
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.