Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Removing Radio
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford C-Max Club
scotty04
hi everyone, im new to all this and im not very good with cars but could anyone help with how i remove the stereo to get the serial no? ive a 04 cmax. Im away on holiday tomorrow and would be very grateful...
dezwez
[quote name='scotty04' timestamp='1318159281' post='147621']
hi everyone, im new to all this and im not very good with cars but could anyone help with how i remove the stereo to get the serial no? ive a 04 cmax. Im away on holiday tomorrow and would be very grateful...
[/quote]
hi you need two keys that slot in to the radio depends on witch radio you have fitted keys can be bought from halfords :)
RUSSBUS
[quote name='scotty04' timestamp='1318159281' post='147621']
[/quote]
Hi , there are 4 slots at each corner of the stero that u slide ford special tool no. gv3301 into then slide it out , not taken one out myself in this model but i would think some improvisation may be possible without the tools or if u can get to a motor factors u should be able to buy some good luck , Russ
scotty04
thanks folks, finally got stereo removed, the serial no is M295957 if anyone knows a code please....
dezwez
[quote name='scotty04' timestamp='1320162711' post='150819']
thanks folks, finally got stereo removed, the serial no is M295957 if anyone knows a code please....
[/quote]
9517 :)
scotty04
thankyou very much, you're a gentleman and a scholar. cheers
dezwez
[quote name='scotty04' timestamp='1320164830' post='150827']
thankyou very much, you're a gentleman and a scholar. cheers
[/quote]
your welcome ;)
grabster
Anyone know the brute force method when even ford cant get one out with the keys ?
got an 05 model with the 6000cd that just wont come out.
If i rip off the radio facia will i be able to acess the clips or am i doomed to be stuck with a radio i cant get out ?

Full Colour Version: Removing Radio
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615