Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tdci Sticker
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
DAM13N
Hi Guys

I have recently Purchased A TDCI Sticker, link below..

I just want some advice on how to fit without no bubbles or creases, any tips???

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Etched-window-decal-stickers-suit-ford-TDCI-/110629800990?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19c20ccc1e

Thanks

Damien
BD Performance
You shouldn't have any dramas fitting a sticker that size; pretty small in fairness. However for 100% a weak mix of washing up liquid and water in a sprayer, mist the window, squeeze out with a flat credit card or alike....allows you to re-adjust and once it dries from behind should be perfect! BUT you will need to let it dry properly so no dropping the window (if applicable) for 3-4 days.

This is the same process that the window tinters use and is applicable to stickers too.

Hope this helps, Darren
jeebowhite
Agreed, it acts as a lubricant so that you can easily push any bubbles out, this is the technique I used to apply my FOC sticker to my rear window, its quick painless and you can move the sticker later if you want...
DAM13N
Thanks Chaps, apreciate the advice, i am only putting one under my 3rd break light which has the FOCUS cover on it. i think i will look different to all focus's

or i may put them both in my rear quarters each side..

thanks guys ;-)

Full Colour Version: Tdci Sticker
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.