Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Washer Jets Spraying Away From Window
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
soulman123
For some reason my washer jets especially the on the passenger side is spraying towards the curb which is a nightmare so I have to be careful not to use it near pedestrians! doh!

Any ideas how you get it to shoot on to the windscreen.

BD Performance
Pin in the end of the jet to adjust onto the screen! Its about as technical as it gets...
Lenny
[quote name='BD Performance' timestamp='1318280460' post='147909']
Pin in the end of the jet to adjust onto the screen! Its about as technical as it gets...
[/quote]

why not upgrade to the Mist type Jets,

see my guide in the list below this post. B) or [url="http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/27149-guide-to-fitting-mist-type-jets-on-your-ford/page__gopid__145927#entry145923"]Click Here[/url]
H3lly
Yeah those mk3 washer jets are being recommended on some other ford forums too. There like 3 - 4 from main dealers.
soulman123
At least its not to technical to adjust. :) even for me lol.

I' shall have a look in to the mist jet types sounds good batman :-p hehe

I wonder if it would fit the mk 1.5 I believe mine is classed as. Its a 04 1.8 ghia

Seems it will from reading the thread! looks good and is more efficient! I'm in.
Lenny
[quote name='soulman123' timestamp='1318359231' post='148072']
At least its not to technical to adjust. :) even for me lol.

I' shall have a look in to the mist jet types sounds good batman :-p hehe

I wonder if it would fit the mk 1.5 I believe mine is classed as. Its a 04 1.8 ghia

Seems it will from reading the thread! looks good and is more efficient! I'm in.
[/quote]

they have been fitted to Danny's 97 fiesta with great results mate, so im sure they will fit yours too. B)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.