Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mk4 Ashtray Illumination
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
busman12
I have a Mk4 Mondeo and the illumination in the ashtray has stopped. The light around the cig lighter also does not light. It is only recently i have noticed this as it was working before. I have heard that there is a bulb in it - if so how do you change it ? Thanks.
dezwez
[quote name='busman12' timestamp='1318441581' post='148256']
I have a Mk4 Mondeo and the illumination in the ashtray has stopped. The light around the cig lighter also does not light. It is only recently i have noticed this as it was working before. I have heard that there is a bulb in it - if so how do you change it ? Thanks.
[/quote]
bulb replacement should be in your hand book ;)
busman12
[quote name='dezwez' timestamp='1318590146' post='148513']
bulb replacement should be in your hand book ;)
[/quote]
I have looked in the handbook and doen`t show you how to replace that bulb only puddle lights,headrest lights etc... :(
mintalkin
check out the first site in the following link. towards the end of the guide is how to replace the bulb.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=.%20Centre+console+trim%2C+dashboard+controls+and+head+unit+removal+-+Mk4
Alpha TD
Hmm looks like a lot of effort just to replace the small bulb but at least i know it can be done. Thanks mintalkin :rolleyes:

Full Colour Version: Mk4 Ashtray Illumination
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.