Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Squeak When Turning - Ford Fiesta Edge
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
debred86
Hi all!

I have just bought a 2009 Fiesta Edge 1.25. The car is lovely, all apart from an annoying squeak i have just noticed. It appears that the squeak only appears when i turn my steering wheel slightly while the car is moving. It doesnt squeak when i put on the breaks, its just when i turn the wheel. Its puzzling me. I have only just bought it so im hoping that the garage will sort it for nothing.

anyone else had a similar problem?? if so did you solve it? thanks.
dezwez
[quote name='debred86' timestamp='1318580757' post='148491']
Hi all!

I have just bought a 2009 Fiesta Edge 1.25. The car is lovely, all apart from an annoying squeak i have just noticed. It appears that the squeak only appears when i turn my steering wheel slightly while the car is moving. It doesnt squeak when i put on the breaks, its just when i turn the wheel. Its puzzling me. I have only just bought it so im hoping that the garage will sort it for nothing.

anyone else had a similar problem?? if so did you solve it? thanks.
[/quote]
probeley one off those squeaks you never find :(

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.