Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Still Not Liking Rear End ! Ideas ?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Wickwick10_1
Still not liking my rear end of new focus after 3 weeks ! Thought it may grow on me but not yet ? Any ideas ? Don't want to spend out on it but any ideas on nice touch's ???
[IMG]http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae23/wickwick10_1/21a780d9.jpg[/IMG]
Preee
I think i would add a little chrome along bottom edge of boot , chrome numberplate surround and chrome trim on black section of lower bumper to break the lines up. or some carbon wrap. If they are available then a Chromo boot handle. Just some thoughts :P

bottletree
Totally disagree. I think it looks great. I think the car looks superb. You'll get used to it. If you think that rears bad I used to own a picasso and that was uuuuuuuuuuugly.
Wickwick10_1
Well two total opposite views ..... thanks chaps !
Preee
I'm sure in the near future there will be some custom mods made to brighten the rear end up
Lenny
[quote name='Preee' timestamp='1318622772' post='148589']
I'm sure in the near future there will be some custom mods made to brighten the rear end up
[/quote]

I personally think pree's idea would work well on the rear also the duplex system is currently being manufactured by German company Bastuckô designed to be a direct replacement they already manufacture duplex systems for the Mk1 and the Mk2 including Mk2.5

I'm sure it will be followed by a rear skirt to compliment the duplex exhaust system and if all of that doesn't tickle your fancy shir Bottletree will buy the car off ya as it is :lol:

also check here for modification parts [url="http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/index.php?cPath=141&osCsid=92fe280e860c8806a7c296a66211ef01"]Click Here [/url]
Wickwick10_1
[quote name='Lenny' timestamp='1318624944' post='148591']
I personally think pree's idea would work well on the rear also the duplex system is currently being manufactured by German company Bastuckô designed to be a direct replacement they already manufacture duplex systems for the Mk1 and the Mk2 including Mk2.5

Iím sure it will be followed by a rear skirt to compliment the duplex exhaust system and if all of that doesnít tickle your fancy shir Bottletree will buy the car off ya as it is :lol:

also chec here for modification parts [url="http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/index.php?cPath=141&osCsid=92fe280e860c8806a7c296a66211ef01"]Click Here [/url]
[/quote]
It's that boring at the back I am tempted to badge it back up lol 
2011fiesta
[quote name='Wickwick10_1' timestamp='1318625243' post='148592']
It's that boring at the back I am tempted to badge it back up lol 
[/quote]

lol, I think it does look good and clean looking but at the same time a little plain. I would probably rebadge it until aftermarket bits n pieces become available. Just my opinion.

Paul :)
cuke
Hi, hate say, but it is white and white is a bland colour because it doesn't really change under different lighting. Can I ask, and without offence, why you didn't buy a car you totally liked instead of spending extra hard earned cash on changing one you don't? I can never figured out why somebody spends hundreds of pounds on a car, such as a basic corsa/fiesta/focus, only for it to be the same car a anyone else's under the skin, and no quicker. I prefer a car that looks stock and surprises in performance...
Chris
Wickwick10_1
[quote name='cuke' timestamp='1318680566' post='148627']
Hi, hate say, but it is white and white is a bland colour because it doesn't really change under different lighting. Can I ask, and without offence, why you didn't buy a car you totally liked instead of spending extra hard earned cash on changing one you don't? I can never figured out why somebody spends hundreds of pound on a car, such as a basic corsa/fiests/focus, only for it to be the same car a anyone else's under the skin, and no quicker. I prefer a car that looks stock and surprises in performance...
Chris
[/quote]
The car is awesome and I am pleased with it but being a bit fussy I suppose.
cuke
Hi, well you can't see the backend when you are sitting in the drivers seat enjoying your car anyway :D
Chris
Wickwick10_1
[quote name='cuke' timestamp='1318688312' post='148647']
Hi, well you can't see the backend when you are sitting in the drivers seat enjoying your car anyway :D
Chris
[/quote]
True mate ! Being fussy !
Bagheera
Well, we all know that the first two and a half series were distinctive at the rear and in fact, it wouldn't bother many if it had stayed the same.

Anyway, where I come from, when someone buys a new car, we cordially wish saying something equal to "May God make you drive safe, without accidents and the gaze of the evil eye". :)
In short: Enjoy it.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615