Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Changing Brake Light. Mark2
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
bottletree
Did a search and found nothing. So could do with step by step instructions for changing rear bulbs.
Why don't they just keep the damn things simple. Oh for the old cars to come back, but just alter the body and i would be happy.
Lenny
[font="Calibri"][size="3"]Very easy once you know how mate, [/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]Id upload some pictures only my foci is in hibernation at the moment, [/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]Simply open the boot, unscrew the two Philips head screws, and keep them in a safe place, [/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]And then gently pull the unit towards yourself.[/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]Its mounted on ball head bolts and the two screws,[/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]Once the screws are out just pull the unit from the ball head bolts, [/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]All the bulb units are plugged in to the rear of the cluster, just twist and pull,[/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]Id also recommend giving the body a wash and wax under their, [/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]While you have it opens. [/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]Why not create a guide on this now yourself mate. B)
take loads of pictures while yoour doing it, then when you finished upload a few and explain what you did .[/size][/font]

Lenny
This Picture Below is a bit more detail than you need but the best i could find mate,
Part 1 saw below doesnt need to be removed from the inside of the car, it stays in place and the pin on the opposite side thats the ball headed bolt,
it stays on the car, you just remove screws and pull. B)

[img]http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss192/lennymanwoods/2010-11-15_143317_2.gif[/img]

Full Colour Version: Changing Brake Light. Mark2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615