Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evening All
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
muggo
Hiya

I'm Paul from just outside Leicester & I've just bought a Mondeo TDCi 130 estate. I pushed the boat out & bought one with all the toys - a Titanium X 2007. I was going to get a Zetec, but thought I'd have a little luxury. I love the handsfree bluetooth phone feature & the way it handles likes it's on rails. My previous cat was a PT Cruiser which didn't handle at all well, so perhaps that's why I've noticed the difference!
It has factory fitted 18" alloys which I'm getting stripped, sprayed & baked next week for 160 all in, which I don't think is too bad.
The mileage is 114k which is high, but with 1 previous owner (a leased car), I imagine it has spent all its time on a motorway which isn't a bad thing. I get a slight puff of smoke (blue I think) when starting from cold, but it's too early to tell if it uses oil.
It's Panther black which is a pig to keep clean, but I'll polish using black polish & see if I can lose all the little scratches on it. Do those wax crayon things work?

Anyway, that's me. There's a pic attached, but that's from when I was buying it & it hadn't been valeted.

Cheers
Paul
dezwez
[quote name='muggo' timestamp='1318883949' post='148912']
Hiya

I'm Paul from just outside Leicester & I've just bought a Mondeo TDCi 130 estate. I pushed the boat out & bought one with all the toys - a Titanium X 2007. I was going to get a Zetec, but thought I'd have a little luxury. I love the handsfree bluetooth phone feature & the way it handles likes it's on rails. My previous cat was a PT Cruiser which didn't handle at all well, so perhaps that's why I've noticed the difference!
It has factory fitted 18" alloys which I'm getting stripped, sprayed & baked next week for 160 all in, which I don't think is too bad.
The mileage is 114k which is high, but with 1 previous owner (a leased car), I imagine it has spent all its time on a motorway which isn't a bad thing. I get a slight puff of smoke (blue I think) when starting from cold, but it's too early to tell if it uses oil.
It's Panther black which is a pig to keep clean, but I'll polish using black polish & see if I can lose all the little scratches on it. Do those wax crayon things work?

Anyway, that's me. There's a pic attached, but that's from when I was buying it & it hadn't been valeted.

Cheers
Paul
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)

Full Colour Version: Evening All
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.