Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Foc Meet - Meguiars Detailing Workshop
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Ford Owners Club Meets & Regional Discussion > Midlands
Mark M.K
Hi all,

FOC have teamed up with Meguiars UK to have our very own detailing workshop. They have room for upto 20 people - including any guests you may bring. We have booked the 4th February 2012 at 10am. Drinks will be provided by Meguiars if we [b]arrive by 9:30am.[/b] Details are below of what will happen on the day.

[center][img]http://www.meguiars.co.uk/images/Meguiars_UK.gif[/img][/center]

[b]Date & Time:[/b] 4th February 2012 @ 9am
[b]Event location:[/b] Daventry, Northamptonshire
[b]Postcode:[/b] NN11 8UF

[b][u]Our seminars consist of:-[/u][/b]

* A 45 minute presentation of "Best Practice" in the Training Room. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and hopefully dispel a few myths.

* An hour or so working on a visitor's car in our Detailing Bay to demonstrate products and techniques and give visitors an opportunity to try for themselves.

* Every visitor receives a pack of sachet samples to take away.

* You will also have the chance to buy any product Meguiars make on the day of the workshop.

[color="#FF0000"][b]Please no time wasters. Please only post in this topic if you are seriously able to attend[/b][/color]

You must be an active member on FOC, So if this sounds like something you will be interested in, let me know by posting in this topic. Please also note this is on a strictly first come first serve.

[u][b]Members who wish to attend:[/b][/u]

Mark M.K - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
Smudger71 (+1)
Meachie (+1) - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
DanGull - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
Michael P - in a Vauxhall corsa :unsure: - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
Sam C - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
daniel2011 - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
SOrchard - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
Jack_P - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
ajt - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]

[b][u]Spaces reserved for other members[/u][/b] (please let me know if you can attend):

Flic
jmbrown 91
iNath

[color="#FF0000"][b]Can all who have NOT confirmed PLEASE confirm ASAP. If i don't hear from you by 10pm January 15th you will be removed from the list.[/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][u][b]SPACES LEFT (including reserve list) : 5[/b][/u][/color]
Smudger71
I probably don't meet the requirement mark but if I do I would definitely be interested in attending this with 1 guest.

Steve
Meachie
I Would Like To Go Please Mark :D With Kiran (Again) If Your Not Bored Of Us Yet LOL! x
DanGull
Way too good to pass up.

Yes please - I think we can safely say I'll be on my own for this one.
Michael P
yarp yarp yarp
Sam C
Count me in. I'll be on my todd. Will be good to meet a few of those members on the fiesta forum.
Mark M.K
Ok, i have updated my post with a list of names. We have 9 spaces left. I wont be doing much untill December to push this (if the spaces are still there) so get your names down early.
daniel2011
mark m.k

hi if there are any places left i would like to attend, count me in.

many thanks dan
SOrchard
Put me down for it as well, I need to learn to clean a car properly! Shame it takes so long to do though :)
Jack_P
Can i reserve a place? Genuinely interested and its spitting distance from me!
Mark M.K
Hi all,

It's been awhile since the last update in this topic. We still have 6 spaces left for anybody who wishes to attend this amazing meet. Please do let me know if you can attend ASAP.

Also, to the people already down to attend, please can you recomfirm you still wish to attend. Many thanks
DanGull
Confirm. :D
TDCiST
Gutted i cant make this, I'm at my forum Rolling Road meet in Leeds that day! Typical...

I have however stolen this idea for the forum i'm on... Great idea guys, I'm looking forward to other meets as the pop up!!
Mark M.K
Hi all, so its 2012 and just over a month to go. We still have spaces for this meet. Please pop your name down if you can attend. Many thanks
fordpartsman
well this just isn't fair, i only live 15 miles away at the very most and they have just released this years saturday rota at work and sods law it is my saturday
ajt
Can I please reserve a space?
Michael P
i should still be coming!
Jack_P
Confirmed :)
Michael P
confirmesco!
Mark M.K
Here's the updated list of who's going and who is confirmed:

[u][b]Members who wish to attend:[/b][/u]

Mark M.K - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
Smudger71 (+1)
Meachie (+1) - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
DanGull - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
Michael P - in a Vauxhall corsa :unsure: - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
Sam C - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
daniel2011 - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
SOrchard - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
Jack_P - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]
ajt - [color="#00FF00"][b]CONFIRMED[/b][/color]

[b][u]Spaces reserved for other members[/u][/b] (please let me know if you can attend):

Flic
jmbrown 91
iNath

[color="#FF0000"][b]Can all who have NOT confirmed PLEASE confirm ASAP. If i don't hear from you by 10pm January 15th you will be removed from the list.[/b][/color]

We still have 5 places left for anybody who wants to attend.
Meachie
Ummmm I Would Still Like To Come Buttttttttt I Have Sold My Fiesta And Now Have A Clio Cup Sport :/
Mark M.K
:o It's okay, you can still go. Can park it in the skip next to Michael's Corsa ;)
Meachie
Haha, we can be out casts together :o thanks :-) see you soon
Sam C
I'm still in.
ajt
Confirm me please!
Mark M.K
Hi all,

Meguiars have kindly sent over some maps of how to get to their HQ. Please see attached pictures below for directions.
Mark M.K
Little update:

Everybody who turns up at this meet can pick up their FREE FOC club sticker. If you would like one, let me know on the day :)
Mark M.K
Hi all,

It's now less than one week untill this amazing meet! If anybody else wants to attend, let me know as FOC will never be given this chance again.

On a side note, remember to bring cash/credit cards so you can buy some Meguiars stock at discounted rates! (Please note that most will be at RRP)
Michael P
Will it cost us anything for the actual day? and do you know how long it will last? any more questions? maybe?
Mark M.K
It's free to attend, no money will be taken unless you buy something from Meguiars. It should last between 2 and 3 hours. We may go to a local pub for lunch after if anybody else wants to stay round a bit longer.
Mark M.K
Thanks to all who attended this morning, dispite the cold weather. Hope we all learnt something!
SOrchard
I certainly did, thanks for arranging it.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615