Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 58 2008 Facelift Sidelight Issue
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
top banana
Hi all,

It's me again. It does not rain, it pours lol.
When putting in my new nightbreakers H7's on I noticed a sidelight bulb had gone. Upon removing the rubber cover to show the side light bulb holder (the holder has a couple of inch 'handle') I noticed that one headlight has the long handle broken. I had to use a screwdriver to twist the bulb hold out - not a good task.

Does anyone know where I can obtain a new bulb holder? Tried main dealer and they 1st said I needed a new harness ??!! and then said needed a new headlight!!

There must be one somewhere I can use.

For now I have managed to put it back in with the aid of screwdriver.

Cheers
Lenny
[quote name='top banana' timestamp='1318884904' post='148921']
Hi all,

It's me again. It does not rain, it pours lol.
When putting in my new nightbreakers H7's on I noticed a sidelight bulb had gone. Upon removing the rubber cover to show the side light bulb holder (the holder has a couple of inch 'handle') I noticed that one headlight has the long handle broken. I had to use a screwdriver to twist the bulb hold out - not a good task.

Does anyone know where I can obtain a new bulb holder? Tried main dealer and they 1st said I needed a new harness ??!! and then said needed a new headlight!!

There must be one somewhere I can use.

For now I have managed to put it back in with the aid of screwdriver.

Cheers
[/quote]

Scrap yard mate,
this part is only available with the headlight unit itself only the rubber gromment that covers it is available sepperate
top banana
cheers mate, Well Bulb holder secured for now. Will look around while out and about
TB

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.