Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brake Lights
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Smith28
Hey guys I have a problem. Last night I found that my brake lights stay on constant when I have my headlights or side lights on but when there is no lights on my brake lights work fine.

I've checked the switch under the pedal and it seems to be fine. But I'm at a dead end with what can be causing it!!

Can any 1 help me out on this mind boggling problem :-(
Nigel S
Check your rear/brake bulbs. Sounds like they maybe shorting to complete the circuit. Have you changed one recently?
Smith28
Yes I changed 1 about 3 days ago. I'll check now mate. 5 mins
Smith28
Nigel s. u are a genious. It was my back left bulb. The bulbs have 2 eliments in. Oviously 1 for brakes 1 for back lights. The bulb that was in only had 1 Eliment in. So on route to buy a bulb. I'll post bk to say if its fixed. :-)
Smith28
Problem solved. Top job Nigel ;-)
Nigel S
Guess who also did that?

Full Colour Version: Brake Lights
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615