Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi to all the smaxers
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford S-Max Club
sobaka
Just a word of greeting to fellow smaxers. See some guys I knew elsewhere.

Hi everybody.

Andrei
S-Max Bob
[quote name='sobaka' post='9393' date='Jan 7 2009, 08:36 PM']Just a word of greeting to fellow smaxers. See some guys I knew elsewhere.

Hi everybody.

Andrei[/quote]

mmm i have seen you some where else too ;)

cheers bobbie dazzler @ smaxownersclub :P
landman
[quote name='S-Max Bob' post='9445' date='Jan 8 2009, 08:00 PM']mmm i have seen you some where else too ;)

cheers bobbie dazzler @ smaxownersclub :P[/quote]

Hi yourself Mr L !
sobaka
[quote name='landman' post='9474' date='Jan 9 2009, 06:33 PM']Hi yourself Mr L ![/quote]

Hey,
glad you are here as well.

Andrei
S-Max Bob
just having a nose around :rolleyes:

seems to be a bit of bad feeling in the smaxoc camp just now :(
sobaka
[quote name='S-Max Bob' post='9481' date='Jan 9 2009, 07:54 PM']just having a nose around :rolleyes:[/quote]

Hey Bob,
I have asked some guys I know to join. Hopefully it's Ok with moderators we are all ford owners, have families and good knowledge of ford cars. I am just trying to bring new members, nothing else, so we could have a chat in our smax corner. We also know quite a bit.

Stay tuned
S-Max Bob
[quote name='sobaka' post='9482' date='Jan 9 2009, 06:59 PM']Hey Bob,
I have asked some guys I know to join. Hopefully it's Ok with moderators we are all ford owners, have families and good knowledge of ford cars. I am just trying to bring new members, nothing else, so we could have a chat in our smax corner. We also know quite a bit.

Stay tuned[/quote]

cool B)
s-max
At last some more S-MAX owners.
sobaka
[quote name='s-max' post='9490' date='Jan 9 2009, 08:48 PM']At last some more S-MAX owners.[/quote]

Don't be sarcastic, we will make this place the best free UK knowledge base for smax.

Glad you are here.

Andrei
zozzer
room for another?

;)
sobaka
[quote name='zozzer' post='9493' date='Jan 9 2009, 08:52 PM']room for another?

;)[/quote]

come along, your winter smax experience will be of value to everyone here and your fantastic car knowledge and passion might be beneficial to all the ford owners members.

:)
s-max
[quote name='sobaka' post='9492' date='Jan 9 2009, 07:50 PM']Don't be sarcastic, we will make this place the best free UK knowledge base for smax.

Glad you are here.

Andrei[/quote]
I have been a member on here for a bit longer so surely I'm allowed a little.
jasonmarie
Hello Boys how are we all doing...............
sobaka
[quote name='s-max' post='9496' date='Jan 9 2009, 08:57 PM']I have been a member on here for a bit longer so surely I'm allowed a little.[/quote]

:D
second post in half a year, hope seeing you more. It is the members which make the ambience not the staff if you know what I mean :)
sobaka
[quote name='jasonmarie' post='9498' date='Jan 9 2009, 09:00 PM']Hello Boys how are we all doing...............[/quote]

We are doing very well Jason (or is it missis this time again :D , welcome Marie in this case)

Stay tuned we will have a good chat, please participate.
zozzer
just setting things up... bit rushed as I have to go soon - I'll be about here more often tho...

as you say - its all about the people, not necessarily the place
zozzer
just to introduce myself now I've found everything...

evening all

we've had our SMAX 2.0 tdci Titanium for nearly 15 months now and overall we're very pleased with it.

I'll do a proper introduction over in the SMAX corner as that's where I will be.
jasonmarie
[quote name='sobaka' post='9500' date='Jan 9 2009, 08:03 PM']We are doing very well Jason (or is it missis this time again :D , welcome Marie in this case)

Stay tuned we will have a good chat, please participate.[/quote]
No its Jason she getting the kids ready for bed
zozzer
[quote name='jasonmarie' post='9506' date='Jan 9 2009, 08:15 PM']No its Jason she getting the kids ready for bed[/quote]

ah seems like we have another emigré...

nice to see you Jason

I have to dash off now but I'll be about here a bit more regularly...

cheers
Z
sobaka
[quote name='zozzer' post='9507' date='Jan 9 2009, 09:16 PM']ah seems like we have another emigré...

nice to see you Jason

I have to dash off now but I'll be about here a bit more regularly...

cheers
Z[/quote]

was sending a pm to moderator, so they don't treat us as a threat. Asked for an offtop section in smax corner as well but maybe we can use the forum offtop. Let's see what he answers.

You can't imagine how happy I am to see you all guys :rolleyes:
zozzer
One loyal friend is worth 10,000 relatives...
tunne1rat
Hi guys,
Room for another?
sobaka
[quote name='tunne1rat' post='9524' date='Jan 9 2009, 10:02 PM']Hi guys,
Room for another?[/quote]

Hey Tunne1rat,

your ICE knowledge is very welcome. Could you please post you how to, you know which one I mean :D
tunne1rat
Hi Andrei thanks for the welcome and nice to see you again.

As for the 'how to' - not sure I do know what you mean... I did so many, its all just a blur nowadays.
sobaka
[quote name='tunne1rat' post='9529' date='Jan 9 2009, 10:21 PM']Hi Andrei thanks for the welcome and nice to see you again.

As for the 'how to' - not sure I do know what you mean... I did so many, its all just a blur nowadays.[/quote]

Then post all of them, the ones you still have :D

Just a copy/paste

I am very glad you are here, please stay
landman
Blimey!

Look what happened while I was absent last night.

I like Zozzr's use of the word emigré ;)
sobaka
[quote name='landman' post='9555' date='Jan 10 2009, 09:55 AM']Blimey!

Look what happened while I was absent last night.

I like Zozzr's use of the word emigré ;)[/quote]

A reason more for not to be absent, Mr B. :)
landman
[quote name='sobaka' post='9576' date='Jan 10 2009, 12:53 PM']A reason more for not to be absent, Mr B. :)[/quote]

No, not Mr B here, just Landman

I bear no resemblance to the Mr B that you refer to.

Honest.

That must be my twin. :ph34r:
sobaka
[quote name='landman' post='9587' date='Jan 10 2009, 04:49 PM']No, not Mr B here, just Landman

I bear no resemblance to the Mr B that you refer to.

Honest.

That must be my twin. :ph34r:[/quote]

Ok Mr Landman :)
jasonmarie
Can we go off topic on here with out being sent to jail or the posting closed or is it a free peaceful world .
also can we have polls?????????????
sobaka
[quote name='jasonmarie' post='9644' date='Jan 11 2009, 04:53 PM']Can we go off topic on here with out being sent to jail or the posting closed or is it a free peaceful world .
also can we have polls?????????????[/quote]

jasonmarie
I take that as a yes then old mate
Steve
polls are available, and no we dont jail people LOL
MondyLou
I have broken the Mondy! :lol: Seriously I did. :(

Hi there my littlesortoffrenchdude - pleased to see you here! Been a long trip sailor! I still don't own an Smax and am still lurking on Smax forums.
sobaka
[quote name='MondyLou' post='9660' date='Jan 11 2009, 07:05 PM']I have broken the Mondy! :lol: Seriously I did. :(

Hi there my littlesortoffrenchdude - pleased to see you here! Been a long trip sailor! I still don't own an Smax and am still lurking on Smax forums.[/quote]

Hey Lou,
unbelievable, do you paint any stars for each car you bring down on board of your van? :lol:

Hope you will be more lurking here than elsewhere. It is your place, I would say if I would be the owner, but it looks like Steve don't mind.

Come on onboard I already foresee the fun.

Andrei
sobaka
Hey Nothing_but_trouble.

yes I have spotted you, please come on in the light.

Just in case - we are here to help with the troubles. :)
smiffo aka malc
Hi everyone!
sobaka
[quote name='smiffo aka malc' post='9669' date='Jan 11 2009, 08:30 PM']Hi everyone![/quote]

Hey malc,

How are you doing. Glad you joined. Please come on here frequently. We are just setting up but you could expect us growing fast. Your experience is muchly welcome here.

Stay with us

Andrei :)
zozzer
After some reflection on the matter (several glasses) I see no reason why I shouldnt post my thoughts on this forum or anywhere else for that matter, and take a 'wait and see' approach to how my posts are treated by the admins of any board including this.

If its friendly, and my posts arnt 'spirited away', 'changed', or replied to with a friendly tone (rather than an aggressive attitude) and a little jovial banter is welcomed along the way, then like a good pub, I'll stay and enjoy the craic...

Ultimately its the people and their knowledge that make any place, pub or forum an interesting place to be, and it is down to the Landlord, or Admins in this case, to have the good sense to encourage a friendly, respectful, informative place, where we can exchange ideas - after all we are contributing for free...
sobaka
[quote name='zozzer' post='9705' date='Jan 12 2009, 12:38 AM']After some reflection on the matter (several glasses) I see no reason why I shouldnt post my thoughts on this forum or anywhere else for that matter, and take a 'wait and see' approach to how my posts are treated by the admins of any board including this.

If its friendly, and my posts arnt 'spirited away', 'changed', or replied to with a friendly tone (rather than an aggressive attitude) and a little jovial banter is welcomed along the way, then like a good pub, I'll stay and enjoy the craic...

Ultimately its the people and their knowledge that make any place, pub or forum an interesting place to be, and it is down to the Landlord, or Admins in this case, to have the good sense to encourage a friendly, respectful, informative place, where we can exchange ideas - after all we are contributing for free...[/quote]

wanted to reply but someone would say it is too much of sobaka on this forum. Whatever is said is said, amen.

See you tomorrow and all of the next week guys and gals.

Sobaka
jasonmarie
[quote name='zozzer' post='9705' date='Jan 11 2009, 11:38 PM']After some reflection on the matter (several glasses) I see no reason why I shouldnt post my thoughts on this forum or anywhere else for that matter, and take a 'wait and see' approach to how my posts are treated by the admins of any board including this.

Ultimately its the people and their knowledge that make any place, pub or forum an interesting place to be, and it is down to the Landlord, or Admins in this case, to have the good sense to encourage a friendly, respectful, informative place, where we can exchange ideas - after all we are contributing for free...

And two pints for me with ready salted crisp[/quote]
Barry 750
Hi Andrei,

Wondered where you had gone after leaving that other place!!

Recognise a few other names as well. :lol:

I'll see if this site accepts Charlotte.

Does seem to be a bit quiet though.

Barry
star-glenn
hi there every one i used to be a member aswell of smoc rip off there seems to be a lot of people from that site on here
martinss-max
ooooooo look lots of old ppl here

only joind here as youngest has got a new fiesta!

martin

Full Colour Version: Hi to all the smaxers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.