Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help For A Newbie
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
ben grimshaw
hi guys,

recently i purchased a modeo 2002 2.5 v6 ghia x, everything fine apart from the other day ALL the dials on my dash packed up, rev counter, engine temp, speedo and fuel. i have checked all my fuses, that was fun! and it wasnt any of them. Anybody got any ideas please?? is a bit of a nightmare as its a new car dont know how much fuel the car uses and having to just fill up everyday costing me a fortune!

any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

thanks ben
mintalkin
for them all to fail it sound like an earthing fault at the rear of the unit.
ben grimshaw
cheers thank you somebody else i know mentioned the posibility of a relay? i dont know much about vehicle electronics though. any idea how i go about fixing either of these two problems or how to check them out? im a have a go type and will save me S have the tools to do it.
Snapper
Now is the time to buy a Haybes manual, you won't even get the dash out without it.

Full Colour Version: Help For A Newbie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615