Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Studio Remote Central Locking Fix
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
ster0ck
Hi Guys,

Im hoping some of you might give me some advice, i have a 56 plate Ford Focus TDCi Studio which is my baby! it has central locking but unforunatly not the module receiver for remote cental locking - annoying!!!

ive sent it to two ford garages and they dont even know where the module is to be fitted let alone where to get one and install it.... i did some research on it and phoned my local ford parts garage and they gave me this part number - 1357373 which is 73.00 which is great! but i cant find anyone to fit it lol!

any help would be gracefully appreciated!

Steve
dezwez
Im hoping some of you might give me some advice, i have a 56 plate Ford Focus TDCi Studio which is my baby! it has central locking but unforunatly not the module receiver for remote cental locking - annoying!!!

ive sent it to two ford garages and they dont even know where the module is to be fitted let alone where to get one and install it.... i did some research on it and phoned my local ford parts garage and they gave me this part number - 1357373 which is £73.00 which is great! but i cant find anyone to fit it lol!

any help would be gracefully appreciated!

Steve
[/quote]
have you tryed fleabay :)

copy and paste this in fleabay
ford focus module receiver for remote cental locking

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.