Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Steering Sticking ?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Oops
Hi all, hope someone can help, I have an 07 st2 Ive had it about a year now and I must say I love it, but its had a small problem from day 1 the steering sticks a little when turning the wheel to the right, it only seems to happen when you first get into the car, after a while it goes away :huh: Ive had my local garage have a look at it but didn't find anything wrong, I even left it over night as it seems to be worse in the morning, but now I think it happens anytime its been sitting idle, im not very up on mechanics so if someone has any ideas id love to hear them.
alz
sounds like its a sticking return valve, could be in the rack or the pump. not sure which one..
Oops
Hi Alan, and thanks for the reply but as I said Im a noob when it comes to mechanics :) is it hard to fix?
alz
it is a hard job, and since you car it a st performance model, I would take it to ford and have them it checked out, the more i think about it, the more i would say its the rack, and it will cost you.

good luck with finding the problem

Full Colour Version: Steering Sticking ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.