Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milage Change
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
jimbo14
I have recently put in a second hand dashboard as my old one the full gauge didnt work. the second dash works but is reading the milage of the old car that it came out of. Is there any way of getting the dash to show my old milage that i had?
Haylo714
Ford dealers can change the milage. Other then that, I don't think so!
alz
you could have just replaced the fuel gauge in the instrument panel, if that was the only thing not working..
jimbo14
[quote name='alz' timestamp='1319568563' post='149945']
you could have just replaced the fuel gauge in the instrument panel, if that was the only thing not working..
[/quote]
do you know how you can just change the full gauge? is it very difficult? thanks
alz
Yes, very difficult , alot of fiddling about, if you do have a go, take notes and photos were everything goes.
jimbo14
[quote name='alz' timestamp='1319568563' post='149945']
[/quote]
ive took out the dashboard of my ford focus 03 reg but cant see how you can just change the fuel gauge as all dials look fixed to the same panel.

Full Colour Version: Milage Change
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.