Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Been Offered An '02 Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Bigmaz
Hi guys

My bro in laws mate is selling his foucus Zetec for 1200. Met Silver, 93k miles, 11 months MOT and a few months tax. He has looked afteer the car, and seemingly is immaculate, as my bro in law has been in it quite a few times some long journeys. He is going to be bringing the car around for me to look at it and test drive it. Anything that u guys can recommend i look out for to make sure it has been looked aft, and things that i should be aware of? i really dont know much about cars, other than they go from a to b, :oP

Your help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Bigmaz
catch
Before you can value a car you need to know what year it is, what plate it's on [full registration plate ideally] Which will tell us what Mk it is, Mk1...Mk2....what trim it is, what fuel it is...............come back with the registration number and we will value it for you.

Oh and welcome to the forum...........

UPDATE:

If it's a 5Dr 1.6i Zetec Revision 1 [2002/02] 93k on the clock
The private sale valuation is [url="http://www.wisebuyers.co.uk/index.jsp?guide=prices&page=used_cars&no=3&make=Ford&model=Focus+%281998-04%29&vip=3439&yearplate=2002%2F02&mileage=93&x=50&y=5"]SEE HERE[/url]

Good condition: £1,730
Average condition: £1,210
Poor condition: £750
Nigel S
Before you buy a car from either a family member or a friend (or anyone who isn't a stranger who you'll never see again) think very carefully how you may react if the car goes wrong soon after you have bought it.
Bigmaz
Cheers for evaluation. What things are good to look out for on the '02 focus zetec 1.6 5 door? When driving it and inspecting it?

Full Colour Version: Been Offered An '02 Focus
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.