Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Brake Lits
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
lee williams
hi all am woundering if anybody can help me when i have my lights on and press the brake my left indercater lite comes on and am not so sure why :-s any help will be greatfull
btmaldon
It sounds like you have a short in the light cluster. Your best bet is to take it out, clean up the contacts, make sure its dry and check any earthing points.
lee williams
[quote name='btmaldon' timestamp='1319660783' post='150121']
It sounds like you have a short in the light cluster. Your best bet is to take it out, clean up the contacts, make sure its dry and check any earthing points.
[/quote]
ok then thanks a will have a look at the weekend and see if that sorts the problem
suporghy93
Could be a bad earth, on my old clio when i braked my rear fogs came on

Easy fix
jay1981
Does sound like a bad earth. I would make sure that the connectors on both back lights are clean and not corroded. Make sure the contacts on the bulb holders are clean as well. That should sort the problem.

Full Colour Version: Rear Brake Lits
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.