Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
zozzer
hi Everyone

another S-MAX owner here

*waves*

Zozzer
sobaka
[quote name='zozzer' post='9491' date='Jan 9 2009, 08:49 PM']hi Everyone

another S-MAX owner here

*waves*

Zozzer[/quote]

Hey Z,
glad you are here, please help me getting it going - the conversation in the smax corner that is. :D
zozzer
[quote name='sobaka' post='9494' date='Jan 9 2009, 07:52 PM']Hey Z,
glad you are here, please help me getting it going - the conversation in the smax corner that is. :D[/quote]

always happy to help...

just taking a look around
sobaka
[quote name='zozzer' post='9497' date='Jan 9 2009, 08:58 PM']always happy to help...

just taking a look around[/quote]

Don't forget, it's members making the ambience not the staff, we will do some in the smax corner won't we?

As you are all coming I will ask admins to make an off topic section in smax corner.
zozzer
[quote name='sobaka' post='9501' date='Jan 9 2009, 08:06 PM']Don't forget, it's members making the ambience not the staff, we will do some in the smax corner won't we?

As you are all coming I will ask admins to make an off topic section in smax corner.[/quote]

this would be a good idea, as you know I am not a fan of censorship/posts disappearing, if I give my time and knowledge for free then also I expect some room for 'banter'...
sobaka
[quote name='zozzer' post='9504' date='Jan 9 2009, 09:10 PM']this would be a good idea, as you know I am not a fan of censorship/posts disappearing, if I give my time and knowledge for free then also I expect some room for 'banter'...[/quote]

:D , me too. Hairy will be joining shortly as well and whoever else, hope many of them.
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club.

You are all very welcome to use the general discussion area for all banter. Its very welcome and no doubt i'll be joining with some random and silly comments.
S-Max Bob
hello :D
sobaka
[quote name='S-Max Bob' post='9512' date='Jan 9 2009, 09:30 PM']hello :D[/quote]

Here we go guys, lets get it running :D

Please stay on topic in the main topic, (my name is nor Russell, is it? :huh: )

Z, awaiting your winter review.

All guests just scrolling are welcome to pose smax questions, we already have muchly experienced smax members here and more are coming. Any question will be answered.

;)
zozzer
hi Vinny

thanks for the warm welcome

hopefully we can help out a bit in the SMAX corner
vinnyvangough
Yea sounds good, glad to have you all on board

Full Colour Version: Hey...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615