Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Fiesta Fuel Injectors
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
fordnewbie
Hi all. im pretty new to this forum so here goes.

I had noticed a random tapping noise, which randomly appeared on my 2005 Ford Fiesta, So i took into to my local garage. They couldn't diagnose the problem or tell me what it was. After researching on the net I come across the common problem with fuel injectors given the symptoms which are occurring.

After my own investigation I found what the problem is, it is my return fuel pipe from the 4th cylinder injector - Its completely snapped off the T piece like fuel line and p*ssing diesel on to the engine block, hence the tapping and the inch thick carbon layered up round the injectors.

Also, once I had taken my injector out this seal type thing was completely shafted. (picture attached) Is this a standard seal? as the ones ive found so far, look nothing like that.

What is the part called which goes into the injector which is snapped and where can i get a replacement? (Picture attached)
mintalkin
it will be the leak off pipe connector,the whole assembly should be around 20 from ford.

Full Colour Version: Ford Fiesta Fuel Injectors
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.