Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Guy
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
mr.coleman
Afternoon all, My name's Liam and I've juts gotten myself a 1.8tdci focus sport after getting rid of my ST170. Loving the torque at the moment, but will eventually start looking for more.

Looking forward to reading up on projects and asking for help

Cheers
dezwez
[quote name='mr.coleman' timestamp='1320242807' post='150947']
Afternoon all, My name's Liam and I've juts gotten myself a 1.8tdci focus sport after getting rid of my ST170. Loving the torque at the moment, but will eventually start looking for more.

Looking forward to reading up on projects and asking for help

Cheers
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Ranger Rich
[color=#1F1F1F][size=2][color=#0000FF][b]Hi &[/b][/color][/size][/color][color=#1F1F1F][size=2] [img]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff216/rich2-4i/welcome2.gif[/img][/size][/color][color=#1F1F1F][size=2][/size][/color][color=#1F1F1F][size=2][color=#0000FF][b]to FOC[/b][/color][/size][/color][color=#1F1F1F][size=2] [/size][/color]

Full Colour Version: New Guy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.