Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Genuine Ford Mudflaps
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
Muiry
Hi all,
Have been attempting to fit ford mud flaps to the front of my 53 plate Mk 1 Focus, I can see where the bottom bolt goes but there are 2 clips for each mudflap that I cannot work out what they clip on to (how the secure the mud flap to the car) Have been doing my best with the instructions but not getting anywhere! Anyone done this before? Any and all help appreciated!

Cheers,
btmaldon
Normally part of the inner edge of the mudflap folds back over the lip of the inner wheel arch and you force the clip over that to hold it in place.

Its a little difficult to describe. Is there no instructions with them?
Muiry
[quote name='btmaldon' timestamp='1320445777' post='151345']
Normally part of the inner edge of the mudflap folds back over the lip of the inner wheel arch and you force the clip over that to hold it in place.

Its a little difficult to describe. Is there no instructions with them?
[/quote]
Cheers, I'll have a look for that. Got instructions with them but they're not great - just 3 pictures with no text, can't really work this bit out.
Thanks for your help ! :)

Full Colour Version: Genuine Ford Mudflaps
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.