Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2003 Focus - Reversing Ligt
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
quarkrad
Apologies for simple question. Just purchased a 2003 focus and the reversing light stopped working so I replaced the bulb, however, it is stll not working. I'm having trouble identifying the right fuse to check - some google pages tell me it's fuse #84 but according to my manual the fuses only go up to number 63 and I cannot see what number relates to the (single) reversing light.
alz
I think it fuse #39 10 amp, behind the glove box, if fuse is ok try the bulb holder, as the terminals can rust away.
Nigel S
Could be the switch (located on the gearbox).
danarsenal88
Hi

i had an issue with my reverse light, i changed the blub but still nothing, but the blub fitting was covered mud and everything after clean it all up and puttin black tape to cover the wire, it was fine

thanks

Full Colour Version: 2003 Focus - Reversing Ligt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615