Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Area Just For Key Code Requests
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > General Site Requests
fernsie
Can I suggest adding an area just for key code requests, as these are littering the Audio & Electronics area and hiding any useful information
dezwez
[quote name='fernsie' timestamp='1320757426' post='151775']
Can I suggest adding an area just for key code requests, as these are littering the Audio & Electronics area and hiding any useful information
[/quote]
wont be long before it was full of other post :(
ONETrueSaturday
[quote name='fernsie' timestamp='1320757426' post='151775']
[/quote]

Not just the A&E area there all over the place.

Mostly just new members coming on and there first post being 'Hi my serial is M****** whats my code?' then there never heard of again.
Preee
[quote name='ONETrueSaturday' timestamp='1323729535' post='156257']

Mostly just new members coming on and there first post being 'Hi my serial is M****** whats my code?' then there never heard of again.
[/quote]

A topic thats been highly talked about in the Supporters area and hopefully will be resolved soon
Lenny
[quote name='ONETrueSaturday' timestamp='1323729535' post='156257']

[/quote]

This will all be stopped soon,
and their will be a fixed place for codes in the members only area,

it has already been discussed and should be in place by next saturday,

from then on if a member requires a code they will have to pay to become a supporter before being able to obtain the stereo code

Full Colour Version: Area Just For Key Code Requests
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.