Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Ford Fanatics
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
50spence
hello rob from the west mids here i own 2 fords, ones a focus zetec estate and a ford fiesta finesse,

hoping to get some tips on the upkeep of these vehicles. and attend meets with people who have a likewise enthusiasm for ford mark
dezwez
[quote name='50spence' timestamp='1320791500' post='151866']
hello rob from the west mids here i own 2 fords, ones a focus zetec estate and a ford fiesta finesse,

hoping to get some tips on the upkeep of these vehicles. and attend meets with people who have a likewise enthusiasm for ford mark
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Ranger Rich
[size=2][b][size="4"][color="#0000ff"]Hi &[/color][/size][/b][size="2"][color=#1F1F1F] [/color][/size][img]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff216/rich2-4i/welcome.gif[/img][b][size="4"][color="#0000ff"] to FOC[/color][/size][/b][/size]

Full Colour Version: Hi Ford Fanatics
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.