Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clutch Probs
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
peanut1
hi all i have a mondeo 2.0 lx and my cluch has started to slip the pedal is right up the top and iv been told that i may need a dule mass flywheel but i have done some homework and all the dmf probs i can fined are making noises were as my car is not it starts/drives/changes gear fine is there a way of telling if i need a dmf before striping the box your help will be most wecome...luke ;)
Dan62
Petrol or diesel ?
peanut1
[quote name='Dan62' timestamp='1320825894' post='151890']
Petrol or diesel ?
[/quote]
petrol mate
Dan62
I think DMF's are only fitted to diesel engines.
peanut1
[quote name='Dan62' timestamp='1320826369' post='151893']
I think DMF's are only fitted to diesel engines.
[/quote]
it dos have a dmf when i look for a cluch with my reg it has a dmf aswell !!! at 311 not cheap lol
Dan62
Hmmm, an extra 311 now or most hastle and expense later.
I'm surprised its fitted to a petrol engine as I thought the idea of them was to give diesel engines the smoothness and performance of a petrol.
peanut1
[quote name='Dan62' timestamp='1320827574' post='151895']
Hmmm, an extra 311 now or most hastle and expense later.
I'm surprised its fitted to a petrol engine as I thought the idea of them was to give diesel engines the smoothness and performance of a petrol.
[/quote]
belive you me i wish my car dident have one but thats life iv also found one for 239 but do you now how i can check to see if its gone

Full Colour Version: Clutch Probs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615