Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well hello there!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
MondyLou
Pleased to meet you all! My name is Lou, currently driving a Mondeo Mk4 Titanium X.

Previous (Ford) cars include... Smax/Galaxy/Mondeo Mk2/Fiesta Mk2.

Not living in the UK, like to call myself a Cornish Expat as seem to travel around alot.

Anyway, thats it for now, looking forward to lurking on here.

Tschuss!
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club
sobaka
[quote name='MondyLou' post='9637' date='Jan 11 2009, 02:46 PM']Pleased to meet you all! My name is Lou, currently driving a Mondeo Mk4 Titanium X.

Previous (Ford) cars include... Smax/Galaxy/Mondeo Mk2/Fiesta Mk2.

Not living in the UK, like to call myself a Cornish Expat as seem to travel around alot.

Anyway, thats it for now, looking forward to lurking on here.

Tschuss![/quote]

Hey Lou,
glad you are here. Please drop by and let us profit. Your sense of humour was always appreciated by all of us :D

Watch this space we need some time to setup the smax corner and forum offtop is already available :)

Bis bald

Andrei
MondyLou
[quote name='sobaka' post='9648' date='Jan 11 2009, 05:22 PM']Hey Lou,
glad you are here. Please drop by and let us profit. Your sense of humour was always appreciated by all of us :D

Watch this space we need some time to setup the smax corner and forum offtop is already available :)

Bis bald

Andrei[/quote]
Am still a newbie so on my best behaviour at the moment matey.

I give it 2 weeks.................. :rolleyes:

Full Colour Version: Well hello there!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.