Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Abs Light Issue
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
danarsenal88
hi guys, newbie here and in need of some help

i have just bought a 03 plate 1.8 tdci focus, with 71,000 miles on, i have had the car just under a week and the abs light came on when i was driving, i have took it back to the company i bought it from and they put it on the computer and ran serveral checks, the computer is saying there is no faults with abs, but the light still comes on when driving,

sometimes the light flickers on and off and some times it is on for ages

any ideas

thanks
Steven33
the metal ring that the abs sensor sits on, on each wheel, or the sensor itself, could be dirty. give them all a good clean in some IPA or acetone and see how it goes
danarsenal88
thanks,

i'll give it a go and let you know how it went
danarsenal88
hi peeps

just an update

just to let you know, problem has been fixed, it was the wiring that is connected to the clocks, had these changed and all fixed

thanks
Steven33
glad you got it sorted mate

Full Colour Version: Abs Light Issue
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615