Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front Fog Lights Facelift 2008 Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
top banana
Hi all,

Have to change a fog light bulb on my 2008 (58) facelift Focus. Its a 1.6 TDCI Zetec.
Does anyone know what bulb it taked as according to the bulb websites its either a H8 or HB3?
Also are they easy to change?

Cheers TB
Richiemac
Its a H8 bulb :)
top banana
[quote name='Richiemac' timestamp='1321265450' post='152513']
Its a H8 bulb :)
[/quote]

Cheers Mate!!!
jgriff
ford call them a h8 but they dont always fit. I changed mine to HIDS and they turned out to be h11
top banana
[quote name='jgriff' timestamp='1321304026' post='152624']
ford call them a h8 but they dont always fit. I changed mine to HIDS and they turned out to be h11
[/quote]

Cheers jgriff!!

Too late though. I did not see your post!
I ordered H8's and guess what? Went to put them in today and they are H11's in my fogs!!!

Now gotta get some H11s!!!!!!!!!
mitch84
Hi what fogs did you get if you don't mind me asking?

Im looking to change most of my lights on my focus as i do a lot of night driving.

cheers
top banana
[quote name='mitch84' timestamp='1322336992' post='154072']
Hi what fogs did you get if you don't mind me asking?

Im looking to change most of my lights on my focus as i do a lot of night driving.

cheers
[/quote]

Hiya!
I still am using halogen bulbs in mine. I have led sidelights and the dipped / main are Osram Cool Blue Intense (not been out long). They seem to be pretty white light.

I have seen H11 Osram cool blue intense, but so far only seen them on ebay for around 30 for the pair.

Still looking for the H11's!
mitch84
[quote name='top banana' timestamp='1322337608' post='154077']
Hiya!
I still am using halogen bulbs in mine. I have led sidelights and the dipped / main are Osram Cool Blue Intense (not been out long). They seem to be pretty white light.

I have seen H11 Osram cool blue intense, but so far only seen them on ebay for around 30 for the pair.

Still looking for the H11's!
[/quote]

cool ive just posted in my thread about changing lights , Im looking at getting bluevision and osram nightbreaker but will check out the cool blue bulbs!

thanks

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.