Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Afternoon All
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Brudei
Hi there

So I put a deposit down on a late 57 plate Focus Zetec 1.6 petrol at the weekend, then found this forum. I pick the car up next weekend and I can't wait.

Spend my time between Newbury and Derby and can often be found running around woods hitting people with big rubber weapons...I fear I may have said too much there ;-)

In anycase, looks like a great forum and I look forward to making a few posts.

Cheers

Rob
Darren T
Hi there
dezwez
[quote name='Brudei' timestamp='1321273145' post='152531']
Hi there

So I put a deposit down on a late 57 plate Focus Zetec 1.6 petrol at the weekend, then found this forum. I pick the car up next weekend and I can't wait.

Spend my time between Newbury and Derby and can often be found running around woods hitting people with big rubber weapons...I fear I may have said too much there ;-)

In anycase, looks like a great forum and I look forward to making a few posts.

Cheers

Rob
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Ranger Rich
[b][size=2][color=#708090]Hi &[/color][/size][/b][color=#1F1F1F][size=2] [img]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff216/rich2-4i/welcome2.gif[/img][/size][/color][color=#1F1F1F][size=2][/size][/color][color=#1F1F1F][size=2][color=#708090][b]to FOC[/b][/color][/size][/color][color=#1F1F1F][size=2] [/size][/color]

Full Colour Version: Afternoon All
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.