Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Induction Kit
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
DELALLIO
K & N induction kit for a MK 4 petrol Mondeo (2008).
Good or bad idea ?

Kind Regards

Sean
peanut1
good but i would just stick with a k&n pannel or a pipercross my self but if its a little more power your after change the plugs for better ones and leads ;) p.s welcome to the club
btmaldon
Personally, I wouldn't do it. The car will be noisier, and it is possible that the induction kit will lower performance, especially in the summer due to heat soak.

The Mk4 Mondeo is not the sort of motor you want to sound like a boy racer has chavved it up. Try a performance panel filter instead. At least this way you dont have to inform your insurance company of the modification.
peanut1
[quote name='btmaldon' timestamp='1321460180' post='152829']
Personally, I wouldn't do it. The car will be noisier, and it is possible that the induction kit will lower performance, especially in the summer due to heat soak.

The Mk4 Mondeo is not the sort of motor you want to sound like a boy racer has chavved it up. Try a performance panel filter instead. At least this way you dont have to inform your insurance company of the modification.
[/quote]
my thoughts exactly ;)
DELALLIO
Thanks Guys.
Thats very helpful. Naturally I will always want a little more performance but I absolutely do not wan any boy racer noises. I will pick up a performance panel filter.
peanut1
[quote name='DELALLIO' timestamp='1321463857' post='152838']
Thanks Guys.
Thats very helpful. Naturally I will always want a little more performance but I absolutely do not wan any boy racer noises. I will pick up a performance panel filter.
[/quote]
fiestas were made for them noises lol :rolleyes:
btmaldon
[quote name='peanut1' timestamp='1321465255' post='152843']
fiestas were made for them noises lol :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Quite agree with that

Full Colour Version: Induction Kit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.