Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aircon Top Up Location
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Butcherboy7781
HI ALL,FIRST TIME USER.I HAVE A 08 MONDEO 2L DIESEL FOR WHICH I WANT TO TOP UP AIRCON.CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THE PORT IS FOR THIS.BOUGHT A RECHARGE KIT FROM HALFORDS.ANY ADVICE OR WORDS OF WISDOM APPRECIATED.
btmaldon
On the Mk 3 Mondy it was behand the front drivers side wheel arch lining. If the high and low pressure ports are not to be seen under the bonnet, it may well be in the same place.
Butcherboy7781
Thanks for that hopefully i will get a chance tomorrow to check it out.Will let ye know.
asmith
[quote name='Butcherboy7781' timestamp='1321571110' post='153013']
HI ALL,FIRST TIME USER.I HAVE A 08 MONDEO 2L DIESEL FOR WHICH I WANT TO TOP UP AIRCON.CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THE PORT IS FOR THIS.BOUGHT A RECHARGE KIT FROM HALFORDS.ANY ADVICE OR WORDS OF WISDOM APPRECIATED.
[/quote]
hi, i am a newboy also, have you found the topup point for the aircon? and if so did the kit work ok? my aircon has stopped working and i,m considering doing the same thing although i know there could be a leak or perished gasket etc at fault,

Full Colour Version: Aircon Top Up Location
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615