Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sat Nav Help
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
mitch84
Hi

I will be the new owner soon of a focus titanium 2008 model , it has a sat nav but when i look at some pictures of sat navs for the focus they look a little different , im just trying to find out what model i have and how easy it is to update?

it has a fairly big screen and is like the hub of the car as it has climate control,sat nav and reversing camera all integrated into it , its defiantly a ford part option , just cant find a pic of it yet.

anyone else have the sat nav that im on about?

thanks

** just found a pic of the sat nav ive got below **

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1018667/The-prize-right-James-Martin-Ford-Focus.html

any info on this would be great regarding updates , thanks!
Preee
It use's a DVD disc so make sure its with the car , the center button pulls off and then small panel removes to allow the ejecttion of the DVD which i think you need the radio code to eject , so basically 2 drives on it, so make sure you have the code with the car ,Updates would be via you buying a New DVD with latest maps i'm guessing.
It is touch screen and you control the climate from it as well.

Instruction manual is below it is the second section of the PDF
[url="http://www.mediafire.com/?dwcdaqncuzctzbk"]Manual PDF link[/url]
mitch84
thanks , i take it the dvd should be in the unit already then as it was a ford owned car and i took it for a test drive yesterday and the satnav seemed to be working ok?

will have to ask about the keycode

Full Colour Version: Sat Nav Help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615