Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We Are New
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
signature transmissions
Hi everyone, new on here with great news for all you powershift drivers, we have cracked it !
2011fiesta
Welcome to FOC Niall,

Care to elaborate.....

Enjoy your stay

Paul :)
rugrat2
[quote name='signature transmissions' timestamp='1321626805' post='153085']
Hi everyone, new on here with great news for all you powershift drivers, we have cracked it !
[/quote]
Welcome niall what u cracked M8 is it an egg?
signature transmissions
No Eggs lol, We can repair and rebuild the new powershift transmission in Focus, Mondeo etc, No more 6k bills people
signature transmissions
Sorry how rude thank you for the welcome
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
rugrat2
[quote name='signature transmissions' timestamp='1321634228' post='153112']
No Eggs lol, We can repair and rebuild the new powershift transmission in Focus, Mondeo etc, No more 6k bills people
[/quote]

Nice 1, does that mean my auto box as well if
it goes tits up?
2011fiesta
[quote name='rugrat2' timestamp='1321649302' post='153131']
Nice 1, does that mean my auto box as well if
it goes tits up?
[/quote]

and my old 4 speed too? lol
signature transmissions
[quote name='2011fiesta' timestamp='1321653823' post='153140']
and my old 4 speed too? lol
[/quote]
signature transmissions
Yes yes all of them lol
Gary Maxreflect
hi mate and welcome along to the club, dont forget you are entitled to 10% discount on Meguiars, Autoglym, Petronas oils and all the other products we do (just about to start Poorboys as well! just goto [url="http://www.maxreflect.com"]www.maxreflect.com[/url] and use coupon code "google" upon checkout.
Enjoy the forum!!

Full Colour Version: We Are New
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615