Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
phil-m
hi signed up - just got myself a mazda 121 lol - as far as i can make out its a fiesta , and as i cant find any mazda 121 owners clubs for advice i'm hoping if i need any then i'll be able to get it here - by the way i work in fords in bridgend so i've got a bit of fords in my blood - off to see if i can find help already lol
dezwez
[quote name='phil-m' timestamp='1321740554' post='153257']
hi signed up - just got myself a mazda 121 lol - as far as i can make out its a fiesta , and as i cant find any mazda 121 owners clubs for advice i'm hoping if i need any then i'll be able to get it here - by the way i work in fords in bridgend so i've got a bit of fords in my blood - off to see if i can find help already lol
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
phil-m
cheers mate - i'm also on the 106owners club and i'm hoping i can get as much advice on here that i've had off there :D
Gary Maxreflect
hi mate and welcome along to the club, dont forget you are entitled to 10% discount on Meguiars, Autoglym, Petronas oils and all the other products we do (just about to start Poorboys as well! just goto [url="http://www.maxreflect.com"]www.maxreflect.com[/url] and use coupon code "google" upon checkout.
Enjoy the forum!!

Full Colour Version: Hi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.