Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
singer61
hi all just joined today as im buyin ford focus in next 10 days or so and thought it good to be part of this , im in lanarkshire and getting a focus 1.6 zetec 5 door . hope i can learn and put something into the forums

thanks singer61
dezwez
[quote name='singer61' timestamp='1321883627' post='153384']
hi all just joined today as im buyin ford focus in next 10 days or so and thought it good to be part of this , im in lanarkshire and getting a focus 1.6 zetec 5 door . hope i can learn and put something into the forums

thanks singer61
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
singer61
cheers dez m8

singer61
singer61
well i pick up my car on saturday or monday depends when my cash is freed and looking forward to driving it , first time in a ford since my sierra 2l ghia many years ago , its the grey 1.6 zetec 2010, and got it for 6300 with years road tax and free gap insurance from my brothers garage in glasgow , i think i got a great deal infact im sure i have
, anything i should get for this car or to look out for on it , as you guys are probs the best to ask

singer61
Lenny
[quote name='singer61' timestamp='1321901747' post='153414']
well i pick up my car on saturday or monday depends when my cash is freed and looking forward to driving it , first time in a ford since my sierra 2l ghia many years ago , its the grey 1.6 zetec 2010, and got it for 6300 with years road tax and free gap insurance from my brothers garage in glasgow , i think i got a great deal infact im sure i have
, anything i should get for this car or to look out for on it , as you guys are probs the best to ask

singer61
[/quote]

Hi Rob
Welcome to the Forum,

if you get a moment join [url="http://photobucket.com/"]photobucket[/url] and upload some picture's of your motor when you get it picked up,
you can then link them to this forum,
once uploaded go to Album,

below or above each picture on [url="http://photobucket.com/"]photobucket[/url] is an Image URL
copy this URL and paste it in to your posts
once pasted in the post remove the
.img
from either side of the link then its job done,

also check out DMB Graphics for Badge overlays or Original Vintage decals [url="http://www.dmb.uk.com/cat/22/ford-badges-gel-overlays"]Click Here[/url]

also please see the links to guides below this post, you may find some of them that interest

Hope this helps B)
singer61
cheers lenny ,im lookin over the site at the moment just trying to get used to it and reading some of the rules and so . thanks for the pointers m8 , appreciatted

singer61

Full Colour Version: Hi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615