Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Indicators Have Stopped Working
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
EViS
The indicators (and hazard lights) on my Ford Ranger mk2 2004 have stopped working. I purchased a replacement Flasher unit, but this hasn't fixed the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas what else may be at fault or know of a good electronics diagnostics guru around the South-London/Surrey area?
Lenny
[quote name='EViS' timestamp='1322037253' post='153616']
The indicators (and hazard lights) on my Ford Ranger mk2 2004 have stopped working. I purchased a replacement Flasher unit, but this hasn't fixed the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas what else may be at fault or know of a good electronics diagnostics guru around the South-London/Surrey area?
[/quote]

Have you checked the fuse mate,
Sorry this may sound obvious but we dont know if you have. :)
EViS
After I posted this, it occurred to me it could be the fuse that had gone after playing around with the old flasher unit. It was the fuse and all is now working with the new flasher unit :). Thanks for the reply bud.
Lenny
[quote name='EViS' timestamp='1322043794' post='153628']
After I posted this, it occurred to me it could be the fuse that had gone after playing around with the old flasher unit. It was the fuse and all is now working with the new flasher unit :). Thanks for the reply bud.
[/quote]

:) no problem mate,
#its what were here for

Full Colour Version: Indicators Have Stopped Working
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.