Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2010 (10) Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec 100 5Dr
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
singer61
hi guys , well as i said i am getting the above car at the weekend or monday should my funds be clear. i have trawled the net to see what is in/on it , from what i have seen of it i couldnt remember , i just wondered if it had bluetooth or aux in or so anything like that , it does have alloys that i know

thanks for the help

singer61
Preee
[quote name='singer61' timestamp='1322073101' post='153690']
hi guys , well as i said i am getting the above car at the weekend or monday should my funds be clear. i have trawled the net to see what is in/on it , from what i have seen of it i couldnt remember , i just wondered if it had bluetooth or aux in or so anything like that , it does have alloys that i know

thanks for the help

singer61
[/quote]

Taken from the Focus pdf manual , hope it helps
[url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/focusd.jpg/"][img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9607/focusd.jpg[/img][/url]
singer61
cheers preee m8 will have a look at that . damn doesnt have much does it ,ithought i may have aux in or some other things

singer61
Preee
PM me your email i will send you the PDF , much better to read than the screen shot
singer61
ok m8 done and thanks for the help and advice

singer61
Preee
YW , i have emailed it now
btmaldon
It will have aux. Either in the Glove box or in the centre console. That list doesnt give you all the info. For example my sport had a central arm rest in the rear as well as sunglasses holder that wasnt listed anywhere.

It will probably have the bulb holders for the footwell lighting but no bulbs in these. An easy upgrade for a few pennies.

As well as aircon you will have heated mirrors and a quick clear windscreen, Fuel computer, sports seats, adjustable arm rest and lumbar support adjustment in the drivers seat.

You get quite a bit on the Zetec. Have fun with it.
singer61
thanks m8 for the reply , im so looking forward to it , last ford i had was sierra ghia years ago ,

singer61

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.